Company Law & Securities Law (SEBI)
COMPANY LAW & SECURITIES LAW (SEBI)
Advising on capital market, SEBI Takeover Code, DIP Guidelines, compliance and audit of various rules, regulations and guidelines issued there under.
- Listing and delisting of shares on Stock Exchanges of India and assisting in the compliance of disclosures as per the listing agreements and certifications as required therein.
- Advising and assisting the companies in preferential allotment of shares/warrants, Private Placement, preparation and vetting of Offer documents etc.
- Representation and Litigation before SEBI/ SAT
- Advising in implementing all Regulations, Notifications, Circulars and Orders of SEBI issued under the SEBI Act, 1992
- Conducting Due Diligence on a company or generating any other specific search reports of the companies from the records available with the Regulatory Authorities
- Drafting of Shareholder’s Agreement, Termination Agreement, various commercial, Non-commercial and Legal Agreements.
- Foreign Collaboration, Joint ventures and setting up of subsidiaries in India & Abroad.
- Advising & undertaking compliances of corporate events like Merger, Demerger, Takeover, Slump Sale or Business transfer
- Advising & implementing corporate governance standards set by MCA, Govt. of India and Listing obligations & Disclosure requirements with the stock exchanges.